Business Recovery Loans For You
As a trusted, approved and regulated broker, authorised to arrange business recovery loans, we can arrange these faster and often at better rates than if you were to go direct.
- A business recovery loan is a flexible option for your SME business.
- It’s designed to support recovery and growth for SMEs, giving you financial stability through specialist business lending in the aftermath of the pandemic.
It means you can take advantage of…
- Borrowing of up to 25% of your turnover up to a max. of £350k
- No personal guarantee up to the first £250k
- And only 25% personal guarantee on lending over and above the first £250k
Your business may still qualify for a business recovery loan even if it has a CBILS or bounce back loan.
Our expert knowledge of each provider’s lending criteria, and reputation within the industry, means we carefully match your business with the right loan provider. This ensures that not only is your application processed quickly but also protects your credit score which can be affected if you start applying for multiple loans without any real experience of what that means or the impact it can have.
Here at Cashflow Bridge we are also specialists in arranging the full range of SME finance options for your business, including:
- Secured and unsecured loans
- Short and long term loans
- Stock finance
- Asset finance
- Bridging loans
- Same day cashflow injections
- Trade finance
- Invoice factoring and invoice discounting
To kick start your recovery call our Director, Carole Roe directly today on 07785 596053 or email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org – your SME recovery is achievable with the right finance, from the right lender, at the right rate.