SMEs Investing In Future – Are You?
The future’s bright for SMEs and as a result many businesses are realising the value and importance of investment.
With lockdown easing, it’s back to business for SMEs.
And getting back to business means serious business…
- the business of upgrading technology
- the business of employing more staff
- the business of negotiating better terms with your suppliers, often made possible by you having access to a more robust cashflow
- the business of investing in plant and machinery to increase output or even a move to larger premises
With sound SME finance a business can really thrive, allowing it to seize opportunities for growth and development.
Is it time you thought about how your SME is going to fund its growth, recovery and expansion? That’s where SME finance comes in.
A recent survey found that nearly a quarter of SMEs polled were going to invest between £10k and £10m in their business this year. Here at Cashflow Bridge we can agree with these findings as both new and old customers have been in touch with us to arrange their new finance.
And their route to securing new lending has never been easier. That’s because many lenders have spent their time during the pandemic wisely, formulating tailored, structured and sympathetic finance options. They’ve also reviewed their application processes, and instead of many finance arrangements going through a computer, now real people are assessing each and every application, taking into account pre-Covid trading and future challenges. We’re seeing a rise in applications being accepted, with good rates and on flexible terms.
Of course, each and every lender has a differing lending criteria, which is why it’s essential for an SME owner like yourself to arrange their funding through an independent brokerage like us, here at Cashflow Bridge. In a discussion about your needs and history we’ll be able to assess which lender best suits your needs. This means we’ll be able to secure underwritten offers quickly – even if you’ve been refused lending in the past or have a bad credit history.
Here at Cashflow Bridge we are independent experts at arranging SME finance:
- Independent broker with no contracts, targets or bonuses attached to any lending offers.
- Access to the entire UK lending market.
- Leading authority in traditional lending options.
- Experts in alternative finance.
- Matching each individual SME to lending criteria.
- Indicative quotes to gauge lending.
- Finance available up to £5m.
We are able to arrange a huge range of SME finance, including:
- Short and long term loans.
- Secured and unsecured loan options.
- Stock finance.
- Asset finance.
- Bridging loans.
- Same day cashflow injections.
- Trade finance.
- Invoice factoring and invoice discounting.
Start your SME investment future now by calling our Managing Director, Kevin Weaver, directly on 07917 871832 or email his team at firstname.lastname@example.org