How can Alternative Funding help You?
When is alternative business funding right for your business?
Many small businesses in the UK today struggle to secure funding from banks and resort to alternative solutions for their financial needs. The problem is that alternative funding solutions are mostly unknown to SME¹s, and can even be seen as risky channels to explore.
At Cashflow Bridge we can remove the daunting task of finding a suitable alternative finance product. Our approach is very personal and our principle concern is to build a rapport with you and your business. We focus on getting the most suitable financial facility for your business at the best rates in the market. We manage the whole process, saving you time and money. Because of our relationships with our lenders we can arrange facilities faster and at better rates than you going direct.
¹ small and medium-sized enterprises
So What Next?
The main aim of Cashflow Bridge Ltd is to identify and assist in any funding issues including:
- Same day funding up to £130,000
- Consolidation of debt
- Working with start-up businesses which have a strong PG i.e. personal equity
- Secured loans for business use using equity from either personal or commercial equity
- Business loans for companies with HMRC difficulties or immediate cash flow issues
- Companies where the Director has personal adverse and growth plans but can provide a PG based on Equity
- Growth finance for companies with secured contracts
- Bridging finance for construction
- Exit strategies for construction finance
Cashflow Bridge is able to accommodate enquiries of up to £1,000,000 depending on turnover. These can be implemented swiftly, with very little paperwork and timescales are minimal. In addition to this Cashflow Bridge are able to assist the client to secure ongoing business and ensure that ultimately their cash flow is supported alongside invoice finance. This is because:
- Most loans are unsecured – they do not appear on a company profile and no debenture is required
- Only soft searches are performed on the Directors and only a PG is required which does not impact their personal credit profile
- Loans can be implemented swiftly ensuring assisting a debenture to be removed or easing the Cashflow issue while the invoice finance facility is being put in place.
In order for Cashflow Bridge to assist we will require the following information:
- Last 2 years accounts
- Contact name and number
In many instances Cashflow Bridge has been able to assist in providing finance which not only facilitates in securing invoice finance but also provides a long term solution to the client’s financial requirements which ultimately results in client retention.